I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Armstrong Family

Seriously this family was a blast! They just radiate happiness and they really seemed to enjoy just being together. Ila is such a little doll, I couldn't stop taking her picture! Kirsten grew up by us and is good friends with my sister Annie. It was so good to see her again and meet her awesome hubby Jon and sweet little Ila.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket






Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh I love them! Thank you so much for capturing our lives.

Lara Zierke said...

Those are great! I remember Kirsten. You've really captured the energy and personality of this family. Magical.

Hilarie said...

These are so great!! What an adorable family Kirsten has!

Maria said...

What a cute little girl! I love the one of her smiling while her parents are kissing! They turned out so sweet!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These turned out so great! They are such a cute family, and can tell that they all have a great relationship!

Melissa said...

They absolutely love each other completely and you captured it!