I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kambree & Brandon

These gorgeous kids are related to us, and it was so fun to spend some time with their little family. Kambree was the best baby even though she was awake for almost the whole time. It's so crazy how even newborn's personalities vary so much. I love Brandon's big brown eyes I bet he gets away with a ton when he flashes those.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How sweet! They are adorable little kids. Every time you do a newborn girl shoot, I get really excited for October! :)

Sarah said...

Now that pic with the dandelions is the BEST. SO super cute. I love all these!!! The top one is beautiful. Love that basket. Good job still getting work done with a sick child!! How do you manage?? (maybe he sleeps?)

Melissa said...

Love the pedestal! The dandilions look like one of those backdrops!

Bon said...

Great job! Love all the new background colors and props too!