I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sweet Liv

I found this amazing yard covered in dandelions and new I had to do pictures there. The couple that own it were so sweet and coached me along. Liv is getting better and better with me taking her picture. Sometimes she will say,"Mom should I do this pose next time we do pictures?" and then she will do a cute little pose. FINALLY! And I must admit a little bribery does come in handy!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So cute! But I was looking for a really cute homemade blanket! :)

Bon said...

Beautiful Miranda! Love the new spot you found!