I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jenkins Family

This family is so beautiful! I had the hardest time deciding so I posted a ton, but then again I took a lot cause we did both outside and inside shots. They all have these gorgeous eyes and are all so photogenic. The older two kids were a blast to shoot with all their natural poses. Thanks for the fun session!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

mom2jjk said...

LOVE the cowboy boots! Is her hair naturally that curly? Cute family!

Jessica said...

Miranda - you are taking amazing pictures, so cute!! If you come to MO before may to see your sis, let me know, or if you come to AZ after that :) I would love you to come take some pics of my family! Adorable! Hope you are doing well!

Sarah said...

These are so beautiful. What cute kids! That new floor in your studio is sparkling. I love it all!!

Jen said...

Love the shots, what fun for their family!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What great pictures! You know you don't make it that easy for everyone to pick just a few pictures to have printed!

Janae said...

Are those your cowboy boots? The picture of her in the tutu or skirt, looking up at you is priceless.