I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Macy

I have had the pleasure to Photograph this cutie three times. She has changed so much! I love how chubby she has gotten. Macy wasn't to happy about picture day for the first little bit, then she snapped out of it and was a total darling. Leave it to a girl to change moods so fast! I got a kick out of how much of a mommies girl she is, so sweet that she adores her Mom that much. Can you tell I love overhead shots lately? Thanks guys I love your little family!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How fun! I love the crying one and the black and white one of her clapping (?), the look on her face is priceless!

Sarah said...

Thanks again Miranda, these pics will be so fun to have! Can't believe I've had Macy long enough for you to capture her 3 times already.... but that's the way it goes, right? You're a pro at capturing the different baby stages... am very excited about your new b-day idea!! Syd is going to be mad at me when she's an adult... she never had such pretty pics as a baby... for once, my 2nd child is getting something more than what she had!