I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rod and Stephanie

These two were so much fun! Stephanie is our cousin and they are getting married in April. It was pretty chilly but they were such good sports. Even Rod put up with my craziness! (Thanks)I was really nervous these being my first engagement pictures, but they made it so easy just being themselves. They are so cute and in love. Makes me miss being engaged, has it really been ten years already....Good Luck you two the best is yet to be!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

mom2jjk said...

My fav is the ring/kiss shot. Fun pictures!

Maria said...

Oh how I too miss those days! Making out for hours! Hah - know we kiss for maybe 3 seconds a day! :) My fav is the first blk and white

Jen said...

Great Job! I too love the ring/kiss shot.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

You would never guess these were your first engagement! They look great, and I'm sure they are more than pleased with the outcome, well done!