I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#3 And She Looks Amazing!

This is my sister-in-law Jen and she is getting close to having her third baby. Doesn't she look incredible? I love pregnant tummies and the wonder of it all. Sorry about the technical difficulties and thanks for being brave and sharing your belly with me. So have you named that little bump yet?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Maria said...

I love them! Especially the ones with the kids looking at their bellies too! Can't wait to do mine!

Lara Zierke said...

Awww.Cuties!

Bon said...

It has been awhile since i have been on! It seems like I barely have time to update and not enough to ever check! But look at all your new and amazing work Miranda1 I love the big pictures too! You will have to email me how you do it! I have tried and can't quite get it! I love all your new backgrounds and flooring too!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

She looks great! How fun to be able to capture this special time in their little family's lives. Cute shots of the kids too!

Janae said...

Cute pics of Jen with the kids doing the same pose. You should do that again!