I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eli & Frazier

Look at these squishy boys! I love chubby babies and two at the same time! Does it get any better than that? Once these guys took power naps they were good to go. It was hilarious how one would be happy while the other was sad we had just a few moments where they were both content! I am sure that sums up life with twins....

It was good to see you Dane and Lynzi!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Janae said...

Those are the cutest little balls of fat I have ever seen! The pics turned out adorable, as always! How old are they? Seriously, just makes you want to pinch them and squeeze them!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

They are so chunk-a-liscious! What cute babies! How fun doing a twin shot.

Maria said...

How the heck is she going to tell which picture is of which baby? I guess it doesn't really matter, they look so identical that she can just make it up! Too cute!

Lynzi said...

I love love them!!! Thank you so much.