I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Adorable Girls

These two cuties are Sydney and Macy. I totally fell in love with tiny Macy! She has the sweetest little personality. Sydney is a spunky 3 year old that kept me on my toes, but wow did we get some great shots. She is such a doll and let me take as many pictures as I wanted once I promised to swing her. I connected with their Mom, Sarah through my blog, she is married to Travis, one of Chris's High School friends. It has been so fun to get to know Sarah over the last few weeks. Our girls are taking Gymnastics together and get along so well. I need to say thanks to my sister Maria for bringing the cute basket from Utah and thanks to my sister-in-law Katie for the white skirt. You guys are awesome! Thanks Travis and Sarah for sharing your cute girls with me, I had a blast! Sarah thanks again for all your patience with everything!


7 comments:

Bon said...

Oh what cute girls! You captured them perfectly! Great job!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Mir, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! THANK you so much! Travis is going to be way excited- I think I am going to call him at work and tell him to take a peek. You did such a great job getting some fun shots- even though the girls were tired! You really work so well with kids. THANKS for everything that you have done! PS- my sis was dying over the sepia one with the basket... so beautiful!

Maria said...

I love the basket shots! And I can't believe the cute faces the baby pulled! Did you do both your house and the farm?

Lara Zierke said...

Miranda--
You are so talented. I love your photos. It's impossible to believe you are just beginning your career. I think you found your calling. By the way, where are you? When we get our baby, I would love to hire you. Are you in Utah? Idaho?

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Miranda- you continue to amaze me, either that, or you just get extrememly adorable clients! I think it is a little bit of both!
Can't wait to see you in just about two weeks-WOW!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I love your pictures-We might be coming up the first weeks of December to bless the baby up there. If not we will up there for Christmas and I would love if you would do some of our little family, girls, etc. And my parents need a new fam picture too, so maybe my mom will be calling you too! Again, I love your work, you are so talented!!