I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finley, Gabe & Chandler

This shoot was originally set up for baby Finley. She has been really sick and is finally off oxygen. (She is the baby that I posted the benefit dinner on my blog for.) Anyways she is beautiful, but wasn't to happy about getting pictures done. So I didn't get very many of her...sorry Hannah, maybe a shoot when I get back just for her would be better. As for the other two kids, could the camera like them anymore. I am telling you these kids are beautiful! We found a really fun new location and I love it!

5 comments:

Bon said...

I love them!!!! Oh my heck I love everything about them!! Han's kids are so gorgeous!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love the old rickety bridge! Hopefully it will still be standing next time I'm there!These kids really are beautiful!

JANEAL said...

Hanna has beautiful kids! Love the pictures.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Sorry I haven't commented sooner, I had no idea they were done! They are so cute I can't stand it!!! Thank you so much!!! When can I get the cd? I am so excited to finally hang new pictures, I have none of Finley yet!

Thanks again you are the greatest!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

SO FREAKING CUTE! I LOVE ALL OF THEM AND NOW i NEED SOME.
YOU ARE AMAZING, AND OF COURSE MY SISTERS AND THEIR KIDS HELP BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FREAKING ADORABLE
LOVE ALI