I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jaxon, Kade, Kylie & Kaylie

These cuties were so fun! The twin girls are Kylie and Kaylie and are sisters to handsome little Kade pictured above. (Hopefully I have the spellings right) Jaxon the other adorable little boy is a cousin to the other three. The main goal of this shoot was to get all four kids in their Peter Pan costumes together, but I feel bad we tried the costume pictures last and the kids were so done with me pointing the camera at them. I took two pictures and neither turned out....SORRY! At least they look cute in their costumes on their own! I still can't get over how great those costumes are, and two Tinker Bells does it get any cuter? While the girls napped with Grandma we took the boys for outside pictures and I am so glad we did. They turned out so cute! And Grandpa Johnson was the local celebrity to the boys cause he was using the backhoe while we did the shoot. Thanks Grandpa!


5 comments:

Maria said...

I've been waiting forever for this post!!! They are so cute! My favorite is the first one by far!!! I love it!!! (2nd i the trike one) Great Job! (as usual)

Floyd Family said...

They are so amazing I am so excited to see all of them! You have such a gift and I am sooo glade be benefit from it. Thank You so much!

Sarah said...

This is SO cute! Those twins in the teacups... both holding their little toes at the same time.. that is priceless! How FUN! Can't wait for our teacup pic coming up... and I did it, I cut Syd's hair :)- it is so fun- thanks for the tip on the hairstylist! Now I'm craving new pics of her,too :)...

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These are so cute! I love the sleeping tea cup shot! And nice tricycle-totally worth the money!

Melissa said...

Love the Tea Cup Twins! They are all great shots, but we wouldn't expect anything different from you!