I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Four Beautiful Girls!

This teeny thing is Aubrie. She is not even a week old here, and is so perfect. She is sister to Hannah, Alexis and Kayla. Their Mom is my neighbor & friend Sheryl. Aubrie was such a little angel and let me do pretty much whatever. The little dress she is wearing was worn by each of the girls and is so sweet. I love it that she is so new that she still has her belly button. Oh she is a doll! I would say Aubrie has a pretty good chance of having those gorgeous blue eyes! Can you believe those? Sheryl told me this is her first baby with hair, hope she doesn't loose it!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a bunch of blue eyed beauties! I love the babies toes! How fun to have have four girls.

Maria said...

That makes me want all girls...wait it's too late for that. Although, if the latest post on Logan turns into anything...hmmmm. Those blue eyes are amazing, what a pretty family. I can't believe the way that tiny baby stretches her toes out! You'd think she was cramped for the past 9 months or something! :)

Bon said...

Oh my goodness you have been keeping so busy!!! I love all the new pictures! You are amazing!!! Can I just have your talent???? Please???

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh Mir, these are so sweet! I can't believe how new she is! I wish my kids could get those blue eyes, but probably not going to happen! But I could be up in the running for all girls...I just feel like that is a big possibility!

Sarah said...

Holy Camoly those eyes are ocean BLUE! SO beautiful! Man, that makes me want all girls, too! I keep telling Travis that's what's in our cards... he thinks I'm nuts- but I swear I knew Macy was a girl the day I found out I was prego. How fun- sisters are the best. I love all their PINK flowers & hats... it looks like Spring! What a bright thought this time of year :)