I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Nicholas & Tyler

Aren't these boys adorable? They belong to my friend Charity who is such an amazing person and so talented! Little Tyler wasn't real sure about pictures, we could not get him on Grandpa's bike, but once we were in the studio he was so much happier! Nick on the other hand loved being with Grandpa and his bike! Some of my favorite pictures are of them wrestling! So funny, boys will be boys.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Hey, my girls wrestle! I love the little boy posing like grandpa...so cute!