I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Worth the wait....

This is my new niece Aliza. She had a rough start and spent some time in the NICU. Annie and I tried so hard to get her here (she lives out of town) and it seemed like fate was stacked against us. But finally both our families were healthy enough and Annie dared the trip, oxygen monitor and all! So finally at 5 weeks I got to meet Aliza and she was so worth the wait!






































We went outside and did some fun Pram shots. Thanks Trudy for letting me borrow it! It is beautiful!

















5 comments:

Kirsten said...

They are so adorable! I've been waiting for these girls to show up on your blog.

mom2jjk said...

All I can say is aaahhhhhh!

Lara Zierke said...

What beautiful girls. I love the golden baby buggy. Where was that 7months ago? :)

Sarah said...

Those are some gorgeous girls. This was fun to pop in and see all your new ideas. SO fun!! I love those carriage shots... who am I kidding, I love it all. Great job. These are precious.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Mir they are so precious and are going to look great hanging on my walls! The pictures, that is, although maybe that's not a bad discipline idea! Thanks so much! I'm glad you let me take three days of your time to get these and just hang out! Miss you already!