I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Samantha

This is my gorgeous niece Sam. She came to visit our hoppin town in August. My kids absolutely adore her and probably drove her nuts. She stayed one night at my house and the next day helped me with a newborn session. She was such a great assistant I wish I could shoot with her all the time. Sam don't ever change you are such a JOY to be around. Thanks for spending some time with us!




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

She is so gorgeous. I haven't seen her for like...ever! Is that her natural hair color? The camera definitely loves her.

Jen said...

I love these! She looks beautiful. Great shots Mir! My favorite is the silhouette one!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What great shots! Sam- you're beautiful!

mom2jjk said...

What a beauty! I bet Mel loves these!

Bon said...

She is beautiful! Love the locations! You captured her so well!

Janae said...

Sam you little cutie pa-tootie!!!! Miranda, you are really incredible with these shots! It captured Sam's personality perfectly!!!
What a great niece we have huh?! I can't wait until Savanah gets to look that grown-up!
How did you get the swirl on the door?