I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Johnson Family

It has taken me awhile to post anything! After getting home from our fun trip to Oregon I had to catch up on editing and life in general. This awesome family is related to us and are such neat people. They were so patient with me because I ran into some technical difficulties and had to do the family session twice. I felt terrible but they were so great about it! Thanks again you guys! We did little Kambree's 3 month pictures (isn't she so cute!!!) and also Doug just left for his mission to Brazil. He will be such an amazing Missionary! Good Luck!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These turned out great! I'm sure they are very appreciative even if it took two shoots!

Trisha said...

what great photos....I especially like the black and white from up high.