I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Johnson Family

This is my gorgeous sister Melissa and her family! They are the ones Liv and I went to visit. Our original plan was to shoot these at the coast, but when we got there it was about the windiest day ever and was a total bust!! I think take two by the river turned out beautiful. I love how blue all the girls eyes are! Oregon is such an amazing place and it was so fun seeing my sister's little world. Thanks for a great trip you guys you were great tour guides!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love them! They turned out so good! Great job Mir!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What a beautiful setting! I love them! They are such a cute family, and I'm not at all biased. :)