I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Reese Kids

Aren't these kids so darn cute? I grew up with their Mom and it was so fun getting to know her little ones. Reagan the youngest didn't want much to do with me or my camera. The shot of her peaking btw. her Mom's legs sums up her stage right now. She reminds me of my little Isaac! Thanks again Melissa it was so good to see you, your kids are beautiful!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Cherie Nelson said...

I've been waiting you to post these since Meliss told me you had taken them. You truly do beautiful work, Miranda!

Lara Zierke said...

It's fun to see the kids of people I know. Little Reagan looks just like Jessica did at that age, I swear.