I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Easter Clothes

My sister and sister-in-law wanted some shots of their kids in matching Easter clothes. All five of them proved to be quite a challenge to get to all look and smile at the same time. After multiple shots we finally got one that they are all looking forward and somewhat smiling! I had to throw in one of them each doing their own thing so you could see! They are so cute! I absolutely love all the girl shots, the boys had, had enough after the group ones!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the one of all of them doing their own thing. LOL!! The other ones are pretty cute too. :)

Maria said...

Dang! Someone beat me to it! :) I love them! Braylee's dark hair is so pretty against that dress. Too cute! Are they giving one to Jen's mom?

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Beautiful!