I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Birthday Boy

Yesterday was Isaac's first Birthday and I really wanted to take this picture, but I struggle taking pictures of my own kids by myself. So my sister-in-law Jen came and she did awesome keeping Isaac's attention. I thought it turned out so cute! You have probably seen a version of it on my other blog, but I had to show it without the writing. Thanks again Jen for your help!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Miranda! Wow! You are so talented..holy cow. We def will have to sign up soon!

Bon said...

Good job Miranda! You are so talented!! LOOOVEEEE IT!!!

Maria said...

I love the dimply bum, that couldn't be the famous finch bum could it? :)

Ankle Fixer said...

Love the pic! Where did you get the idea for it? So cute! Can't wait to see mine!