I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July

This is one of my favorite holidays. And this year topped as being the best ever! I did a little 4th photo shoot and had a blast following my kids around capturing them just being themselves. I love the way they turned out and couldn't decide so I posted a ton. I knew when I saw these clothes from Children's Place that I had to have them!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think you're right... you did HAVE to have those clothes. They are so CUTE! I'm in a Target rut... I don't think I've shopped anywhere but there for months (lazy). Man these pics are cute. Love the one of Isaac climbing the bike- too cute- and totally BOY. How do you ever decide what to display in your house???

Katie Lee said...

you have the cutest kids on the planet- I might be biased, but I don't think so. it was so much fun to see them on the 4th, and thanks for lagoon this week, it was a BLAST!!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Cute clothes! Love the coloring, they turned out great!