I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cooper is 3 months!

This is my nephew Cooper, you might remember him as a newborn. He is so darn photogenic and his skin is amazing no editing at all! I just fell in love with the way they turned out. I love that I have so many babies in my family that I get to capture!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He is the sweetest guy! So cute!

Jen said...

Who lets their childs hair grow like that seriously! I love how they turned out Mir. Thanks again for doing them. You are awesome!

Maria said...

How stinkin' cute is he??? My fav is the one with him sticking out his tongue! Love it!

mom2jjk said...

What a little ham! Very good work Jen, Brandon, and you Mir!

Haley Webb said...

I love this kid, I could sit and watch his faces for hours! Your photography skills are amazing!!!