I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hammer Family

We had to keep re-scheduling because of weather, but we finally made it happen! Thanks guys for your patience! This cute Mom is going to be Liv's preschool teacher (I hear she is fabulous!)She is so patient with her boys I know she will be great. All her boys were such good sports even though pictures aren't their favorite thing to do! I love the little eyes peaking over the tub!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

DaLynn said...

Miranda
I think they turned out GREAT! Thanks so much!! Can't wait to have your little QT for preschool.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

They look so good! I love the one of the boys in the wagon and the family walking with the two boys turned around!