I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Wight Family

This first picture was all Daphne. She said, "what about a rock picture", so I took it and even said to her Mom Erin, "watch this will be your favorite!" And I can't speak for her, but it is mine! Even my hubby loved it! So thanks Daphne for the great shot. This family was so fun! Their girls Daphne and Maggie were so easy to shoot and I got the biggest kick out of Erin and Chris and how much fun they have together. It was like shooting two young kids that just fell in love. I couldn't decide on my favorites so I posted a ton. Erin loves photography so I hope these meet her expectations!




5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. This must be the most photogenic family in the world. Seriously. They all look perfect. Those glasses are so sweet. I love little kids with glasses. That is the prettiest sepia tone in that corn picture... is it custom? Both corn pictures are so neat. You really found a great spot for that. I love how you put the baby off center on that chair. Seriously... the most creative person with the most photogenic, beautiful family. You guys should win a reward.

Sarah said...

oh- that would be an award. not reward. my baby needs to start sleeping through the night. nearly 6 months of this... I can't think anymore :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These are so beatiful! I'm glad you've had great weather to have so many shoots outside! I love them all!

Erin said...

Miranda you rock!!!! I must have checked your blog right before you posted these so I diodn't know they were posted until today at church when Heidi Moser said they were up! Chris and I both loved them!! You caught just what I wanted...our family having fun! I got a few too....thanks for letting me bring my camera along! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

Katy said...

Miranda, once again you amaze me! These pictures are great!!!