I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

More to come...

This is my adorable, brand new nephew Tebbin. I have been waiting for nine months to take his picture and he wasn't happy with me doing it. We are going to try again this week, hopefully it's not me, sometimes I wonder if I am cursed cause I tend to make baby boys cry! Seriously how cute is he in that hat? Hopefully I will have more photos to post and more for Katie and Cameron to pick from soon. He is so handsome even when he cries.

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He is so cute! I absolutely love the hat!

Bon said...

I am so jealous that you have gotten to hold him! I haven't even seen him in person! BOo hoo! I want to come home badly!! lOve them!

Sarah said...

Awe, poor little guy. The things we put these kids through! I felt bad I was so impatient with my kids yesterday! These pics are so fun anyway- even though they were hard to get... little feet are the BEST! If nothing else, it's worth the hassle for that! And, I love the concern in his mommy's eyes... so sweet.