I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bryson

This little guy melted my heart he is over a month old, but teeny tiny. He was born early and I think he isn't even 6 pounds yet. He was so perfect this whole shoot. He really is a miracle baby and couldn't have been sent to better or more deserving parents. Thanks for sharing your beautiful little guy with me and I hope he continues to stay healthy.

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These look so sweet! What an adorable little guy! I'm glad you recovered from your trip and are back up and running!

Zoe said...

These are so cute! It's so fun to see the new things you come up with. I'm so happy for Dustin and Celeste aswell. There just seems to be so many babies lately, it's so much fun.

Bon said...

Super sweet! And so cute! I like the label bigger too! It really puts a stamp on your creativity and talent!!:)