I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I Can't Do Portraits Of My Own Kids....

But I am excited because while hanging out in Utah when I should have been babysitting I figured out how to make my pictures bigger on my blog. Yeah, I have wanted to display them larger for awhile but haven' known how. All my old posts will remain small (you just have to right click to see them larger) because it would take me to long to go back and do them all, but any new postings will be this size. So do you all see why I like taking pictures of everyone else's kids??? Good thing they are cute even in moments like this!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pictures Mir-they do look great enlarged. Your kids are cute no matter what! But I have to say you are extremely talented with other peoples children :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Cute pictures! I love them big too! I love Liv's chipped nail polish, just made me laugh!

Mosers said...

I absolutely love these pictures! They are such cute kids.. perfectly "at home" with mom!