I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Cute little fam!

I am still adjusting to using my lights and Cameron and Katie seem to linger at our house all the time, so I thought I would put their loitering to good use and try some family shots. They were very patient as I fiddled around trying to get them right. And I am just kidding about them lingering we wouldn't know what to do without them around and our kids LOVE them. Thanks you guys, for letting me practice on your little family.You are the best parents, Tebbin is one lucky little guy! Oh, I can't wait to get flooring in my studio!

1 comment:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I'm glad you fixed Karie, I mean Katie! I love her hair short! They really are a cute family, and so lucky to cash in on your amazing talent. Too bad Missouri is so freakin' far away! Soon though, soon...