I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Where it all started!

When my niece Rachel was born my parents were gone on a mission, so I went to help. While I was there I took some pictures. I have always enjoyed taking pictures but after I saw how sweet Rachel's turned out, my love for photographing newborns started. The other two are from her blessing day. Hard to believe that was over four years ago!

3 comments:

Max said...

I love it!!! Only because my Rachel is the star of it! j/k I didn't know that was when it all started, I thought that you had always been a camera freak. At least you're good for something right? Anyone who reads this is going to think.. "Gosh! She's a jerk!" But I just call it payback for the mullet I gave myself all because my sisters told me it would look great on me.

Max said...

I really need to sign in under my name so that it doesn't always say Max. Nah, I like to confuse people.

Kaitlyn Neaves said...

That baby looks like an angel.The music is soo calm. You take good care. Don't ever betrade her/him.
Be the best mother posible and may God be with you and your baby.