I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Tiny Newborn Alivia

Seeing these pictures takes me make to the all the magic that comes with your first baby. She was such a great baby and made being a first time Mom a wonderful experience! She was born to be my guinea pig in more ways than one, she just hasn't accepted it yet! Alivia used to sit so still and tolerate me practicing. Now that she is three I get a hand in front of the lens and she says, "no more pictures Mom!" My how things have changed!

1 comment:

Max said...

Hey! You did pop-up comments, I like! I like it better because then the music doesn't get interupted and it's easier to get back to the blog. Livy was so tiny and cute, wait, she still is just as tiny, and cute. If you ever want the picture where she is surrounded in fluff with out the red date, I could fix that one for you. Love ya, I think I'm the only one =)