I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ANYONE INTERESTED???

Our family is moving and I need to sell all my photography equipment! If you are someone or know someone who might be interested in buying an entire in home photography studio please let me know. I am selling stands, backdrops, ceiling mounts, soft boxes etc. I am hoping to find a buyer that wants the entire thing instead of having people pick through. Call me sentimental I just would prefer it that way! I specialized in baby and children photography so that is what most of my stuff is centered around. I am getting everything organized now and will be posting a price soon on this blog and also on craigslist! Thanks feel free to e-mail me w/ any questions!

7 comments:

Cherie Nelson said...

Mir - where are you moving? I will let my friend know since she is just getting a photography business started!

Yvette Sorensen said...

Hey miranda, hopefully you remember me. I grew up with Chris and am wanting to get my photography in home. Just want to know your price:) I am Chris and your friend on FB you can Email me their to let me know. Where are you guys moving. If you're leaving IF I know everyone will be so sad! Tell Chris HI miss his guts and you guys have THE cutest kids! Thanks, yvette

Katy said...

Miranda, I am definitely interested! I will email you.

Lara Zierke said...

So sad you're moving on. I dream someday of doing an in-home studio. Now isn't the time for me, but I wish it were! Good luck wherever you go. We'll miss you!

Unknown said...

beautiful photos!

best wishes from Poland;}

Unknown said...

so beautiful,http://www.xinghedd.com

Unknown said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Yahya kaptan evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Tuzla evden eve nakliyat
Bağdat caddesi evden eve nakliyat
thank you very much for