I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Christensen Family

What a fun family! You can tell what a blast it was shooting them by the way their pictures turned out. We had perfect weather and three perfect little girls who did whatever I asked. I could have posted so many more. Thanks guys!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I love the pictures!! They are so fun!! Thanks Miranda, you are the best!!

Jen said...

I love the little girl with her hands over her mouth...so sweet. I too can't wait for a girl. You just tell Mya to hold on so Allison can get her pictures done too. :)

Alisa said...

I LOVE THEM! Super cute Amberly. Good thing you have such adorable girls so ALL of your pictures turn out cute! Can't wait to see them all.