I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Excuse

I have been terrible about keeping my blog updated lately. I kind of have this love, hate relationship with it. This is all I have to say for myself.....

Photobucket

We are sooooo excited to welcome a new baby into our lives! I am finally feeling better and now it's time to play catch up. I have many shoots I need to post and I am going to try to get them up soon. Or I just might find myself snuggling into a soft bed again at 9:00 instead. Sorry everyone who has been waiting!

8 comments:

Katy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

The McBride Bunch said...

Yeah! Congrats to you! Too bad we do not live close to each other anymore....we could share stories. I am due Halloween so we are very close together! Good luck with everything!

Lara Zierke said...

A picture is definitely worth a thousand words. Congrats!

Kirsten said...

Congrats!! We are expecting too! Dec 13th. :)

Celeste said...

Yay Miranda!! That's good news!! I am due October 14th...so they will be pretty close in age! Good luck and I am glad you are feeling better!
Celeste

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! You and Chris have such beautiful kids that you really should have like 10 of them....seriously!

Leslie and Tyson said...

Oh I'm so happy for you guys!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

WoW! Miranda, that is so exciting for you guys!! Congrats! I hope everything goes well and you end up with another beautiful angel!!!