I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aliza at three months!

I am back can you guys believe it? We had a great Christmas and New year. This is my sweet little niece Aliza who came to visit her favorite Aunt again! So of course we had to document how much she has changed from her newborns. This little thing makes we want a baby girl so bad! Not only is she beautiful she is the best baby. Where do I put an order in for one of these?














3 comments:

mom2jjk said...

Holy cow does she look like her sisters! I am not sure which one but they are both adorable so it doesn't matter! Great job Mir and welcome back

Jen said...

She is soooo cute. I agree Mir, where can I order one?

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

They turned out so cute! I'll tell you how I got her order right, but it's not something I can discuss in blogland!:) Thanks so much for capturing her so perfectly!