I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tea Party

I had a a bunch of girl cousins at my house and wanted to seize the moment and do a tea party. It was a little crazy and fast paced because we were losing light fast but I think they are sweet. I got this idea from an incredible photographer Katie Moss and have been wanting to do it for awhile.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen said...

So cute...great idea!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

They turned out so cute! Wow how my kids have grown since last summer!

mom2jjk said...

Yes Annie your kids have grown! I did not even recognize Ariah. I could not figure out which cousin she was! Very sweet pictures of all the pretty little girls. Our family sure knows how to reproduce well!