I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Christy & Kadeon

This is my good friend Christy and her handsome son Kadeon. She absolutely gorgeous and one of the most genuine people I know! She cuts my entire families hair every month, I would be so lost without her. It was so fun hanging out with them. I love the ones with her and the red shoes!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These pics are so awesome! Thanks to you, she cuts my family's hair each month, too- and I agree, she is the most genuine person ever. I love those black and white shots, too- so classic!

Sarah said...

Also- did you do some new type of editing with those railroad tracks- that background looks amazing!